Vista Problems?

Ask for help with NCPlot problems here

Vista Problems?

Postby machineitright » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi Scott,

I was using v2.06 and made some changes to the gui like moving tool bars around and expanding the screen size by dragging it's edges, after exiting the program and not saving the current file which was blank the program would not load again when double clicking the desktop icon. I have a new HP laptop running vista 64bit home premium, the program loaded again after a restart but none of the changes I made to the gui stayed, what do I need to do?

Donnie
machineitright

Re: Vista Problems?

Postby scottmartinez » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi Donnie,

There is a known issue with v2.06 not saving the toolbar layout on exit, but nothing as far as I know that would cause NCPlot to not load. Did you get any kind of error messages? The toolbar issue has been fixed for v2.07, so if you could, download the v2.07 beta and tell me if you still have trouble.

Thanks,
Scott
scottmartinez
Site Admin

Re: Vista Problems?

Postby machineitright » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:41 am

Scott,
I did not get any alarms, just would not open application when double clicking desktop icon. I will test v2.07 when I get a chance on the tool bars. It's not a big deal just wanted to make sure it was not setting wrong or issue with 64bit vista. Thanks for your help.
Donnie
machineitright

Return to Help